VIDEO PRODUCER · GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• 2013 — PRESENT • ALIVE PUBLISHING GROUP
• Established in-house video production, creating videos from concept to completion. Lead designer on multiple magazine publications, while managing production duties, marketing projects, and photo shoots.
• 2009 — 2013 • FOUNDATION FEATURES
• In the production of top-tier film and TV for the international marketplace, managed creative and corporate packages to successful results, while executing story assessment, schedule coordination, and overall project administration.
PRODUCER · WRITER · DIRECTOR · EDITOR
• 2003 — 2013 • DROWNING DRINK PRODUCTIONS
• Managed an upstart company, produced and distributed a dozen films, including a feature film at the rare age of 21. Acquired first-hand filmmaking skills (budgeting, scheduling, writing, directing, editing, and distribution).
MANAGER · PHOTOGRAPHER · GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• 2010 — 2012 • SMOKIN SHUTTER PHOTOGRAPHY
• Produced a variety of photographic art and posters, selling the majority online and in store retailers. Excelled in designing for a range of clients and learned how to efficiently manage and market for significant profit.
EDITOR · CAMERA OPERATOR
• 2008 — 2009 • SHORELINE STUDIOS
• Excelled in one of Western Canada's largest casting facilities by showcasing excellent communication and hard work consistently. Advanced rapidly, managing casting sessions and packaging prime client products.
OFFICE MANAGER · CONVEYANCER
• 2001 — 2009 • DIAS NOTARIES PUBLIC
• Starting from the bottom, mastered universal office duties and advanced to office manager, while learning legal documents and client services. Took extra initiative and re-branded the company in both print and web.
Bachelor of Arts • Simon Fraser University
Entertainment Administration • University of British Columbia
Associate Degree of Arts • Douglas College
Professional Film Studies • Capilano University
Graphic Design • Vancouver Community College
Photography • Focal Point